Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Midweek Update...

It's been another really busy week with the kids starting out on Monday evening when Stacey got tickets for all of us to go to Magic Waters. Everyone totally enjoyed the beautiful evening, especially Lydia, who didn't want to leave! Then on Tuesday morning, I got to meet with my teacher's Bible study that I used to be in...it was wonderful, because they were studing a book that I had just recently finished and it was fun to discuss it.

But the best time I've had so far was today...I got to spend the whole morning alone with Lydia! I decided to take her to downtown Rockton and revisit some of my favorite "child spots". When we got in the car, I had small gifts for her to unwrap to use at each destination. We started at Rockton Park, where she used her first two gifts..."bug" sunglasses and a playdough sand set. Then we went downtown where she unwrapped a toy camera and we window shopped while she "took pictures"! Next, we went to lunch at The Rockton Inn and finished at The Dairy Haus...mmm! I think I enjoyed it as much as Lydia!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are having WAY toooooooo much fun