Friday, July 11, 2008

Time With Grandkids...

Today was sooo much fun...spending time with my favorite babies in the world! Early this morning I dropped off some preemie clothes I had bought for little Joshua and while I was there, he woke up enough to take some good pictures...isn't he handsome?



Then I met my good friend Laurie at church where we worked on decorations for VBS next week. Since Joshua came early, I'm going to be available to help at Hope's VBS...it's going to be so much fun to see kids I haven't seen in a year! After working at the church for a couple hours, Laurie and I went to lunch and did some shopping (just like old times).



Then tonight Stacey, Shelley and I got to be the official photograghers for Joshua's first bath. It was fun to watch as even Lydia helped and made it an entire family event!
After that, Stacey and I took Lydia for a walk in their neighborhood...she was so interested in every little thing she saw, that it made it difficult to make much progress...here she is watching a bunny as it crossed our paths.

No comments: