Sunday, July 13, 2008

Busy Weekend...

Saturday morning, Shannon and Josh had a doctors appointment to get Baby Joshua's weight checked and so I went over to their house to watch Lydia while they were gone. Joshua looked so tiny as they strapped him into his carseat! Lydia is overjoyed to have all my attention while her mommy and daddy are gone, but I'm afraid it's made her more difficult when she's alone when her parents are with her...she tends to be very demanding (hopefully it's just the adjustment period). I love taking her for walks and noticing how she looks at the world...everything seems so new. When they got home, Josh took this picture of all of us...four generations!

That afternoon was the Hopefulls (our old Sunday School class) social...it was a swim party at Dick and Barbie Posely's house. It was good to see friends I haven't seen in a while and just have a chance to visit.
This morning, after church, I went out to lunch with my good friends, Bernie and Lee Reese. They took me to The Butterfly Club, where we had a wonderful meal and more importantly, a chance to just spend time together. Then I headed back to the church to decorate for VBS. Everything looked great when I left...I'm really excited for tomorrow!
Keeping up on my blog as well as my email has been difficult without a computer. The only access I have is at Stacey's apartment...right now, we're watching a movie and getting ready to have French Toast for dinner...yummm!


No comments: