Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memories...

This last week has brought back so many memories. When I lived in the midwest, I never really thought much about the beautiful country here, but now that I live in Texas, I've come to appreciate the lush farmland and all of the beautiful trees. This first shot is of the Freedland farm that we used to pass by daily. It reminds me of pictures they put on jigsaw puzzles.

This next picture is the first house we owned when we moved to Rockton over 14 years ago. My parents later moved in across the street.

Next, is the house we bought when my folks moved in with us...it was an answer to prayer for many reasons and is still one of my favorite houses we've lived in.



This last picture is of the house we built right before we moved to San Antonio. It was finished only a few months before Larry got the job with HEB, so we never even got to put in the yard. The picture doesn't show it, but they've done a great job with both the front and back yards.

No comments: