Thursday, July 24, 2008

More Birthday!

On Wednesday, I had planned to meet my good friends, Laurie and Vicki for a "Shopping and Sleepover Extravaganza". We stopped at my favorite country store in Rockton and then planned on going to lunch. What I didn't know was that they had other friends already waiting at the restaurant.
Carolyn, who makes the most delicious cakes, had decorated a cake for me and my friend, Terri, who I taught with, were both there as a surprise!

After a fun afternoon sharing delicious food and catching up, we headed out to Crimson Ridge, where I got to spend the gift certificate they had given me for my birthday. I'm so blessed to have these friends in my life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you had a good birthday with your friends! How special that you were all able to get together! :)