Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Time with Grandkids!

Tuesday, after VBS, I went over to Shannon's to spend the afternoon. It was fun to see how excited Lydia was to see me. After lunch, I put Lydia down for a nap and spent some time with baby Joshua...what a doll! He happened to be awake for a while and he is the most contented infant I've ever seen!

When Lydia woke up from her nap, she couldn't wait to play with Grandma...we did everything from games and toys to neighborhood walks, but the funniest thing was when she got the tire pump from the garage and tried to take my heartbeat on my tummy (I'm sure she was imitating the doctor when Shannon was pregnant). Anyway, she would pump the handle and it was like blowing rasberries...I giggled and then she started laughing...it was hysterical!

That evening, we went to an old fashioned ice cream social at the place where my mom lives. It was beautifully done and my mom enjoyed introducing her friends to Stacey and I. Stacey took this picture of both my mom and I in the gazebo at Wesley Willows.

No comments: