Sunday, August 3, 2008

More to Share...

On Friday, it was the first day I didn't have any real plans, so my mom and I drove about an hour and a half and found the cutest little town with darling shops and restaurants. It was a really fun and relaxing day!

Saturday evening, Shannon and Josh went out to dinner on their own for the first time since Joshua was born. They were only gone about an hour and a half, but I enjoyed babysitting even though he sleeps most of the time.
This afternoon, after church, Stacy and Grandma and I took Bella to Rock Cut State Park. It was a gorgeous afternoon and the perfect day for a walk out by the lake!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture of The Little Traveler in Geneva brought back wonderful memories for me of my Mom and my Grandma and I shopping and lunching there many times over the years! Used to see fashion shows there too! And it was a blast sitting with you at SummerWood tonight -- an extra blessing!!