Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lunch at the Tea Room!

This morning, my good friends, Laurie and Vicki invited me to go to a Tea Room up north of us. The one in Rockford had closed recently and they wanted to see how this one compared. We had a wonderful time, not only enjoying the food, but treasuring each moment we had together...it was so much fun!

Late in the afternoon, they dropped me off at Shannon's house where I got to enjoy the kids for the afternoon. Lydia was so much fun...I'm going to really miss spending time with her when I go home.

Athough baby Joshua still sleeps most of the time, it's fun to watch the changes in him. He's definately more the size of a "normal" newborn now!

One extra note...I finally got to see Shannon's pet lizard, Buddy today when she let him out in the basement with Lydia and me. I can't believe how much he's grown from when she got him last year. Lydia loves him although she seems to be afraid he's going to not share her toys with her!

No comments: