Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Shelley's New Home...

Shelley and her roomates signed the lease on her new condo/apartment today and we went over this afternoon to clean, although it was the cleanest rental I've ever seen. I can't believe how lucky Shelley is to have this arrangement available to her...things just seem to work out for her! I hadn't even had an opportunity to see it since she and her roomates met the landlord and put the deposit on it before I was even aware. She's going to be rooming with her friend, Kris, who is a manager at Culvers and her younger brother, Josh. Larry and I love Kris and Josh seems like a good kid too. I sure hope it all works out the way they have planned!


They've even got a two car garage with an opener!






Even though Shelley went in through the garage, she still let me go in the front door (you know how I am!)
















I couldn't believe that the landlord left gifts for them on the fireplace mantle...





The kitchen is small and narrow but it has a nice big pantry at the end and new countertops.








This is a pic of the family room with the dining area off of it. It's nice that the downstairs is all wood floors since that's where Kris' dog will be.

The stairway leading to the two bedrooms and bath upstairs.






















This is just a shot of Shelley's room...both the upstairs rooms look exactly the same...big closets and fans. Kris will get the master on the lower floor since she's paying the most rent.

















Looking out her big window in the living room, this is the neighbors house you see across the street. Not all of them are as nice as this so I think they got really lucky in their placement.






















This is just a shot of the pool that you see as you enter and leave the apartment complex. I'm sure Shelley and her roomates will get lots of use out of this with the summer heat here in San Antonio!

No comments: