Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Yard Sales and Craft Fairs!

We had another busy weekend with the Encino Park Craft Fair and our neighborhood yard sales. Last year when I went, I was disappointed because I didn't think it was a very good craft fair, but after living here for a year, I realize it's one of the best in San Antonio. They just don't know how to do crafts like they do in the midwest! One thing that was kind of cute (but expensive), were the "Doggie High Chairs"...I can't imagine a dog actually eating in one, but it was worth a picture!

At our neighborhood yard sales, I found something I've always wanted...it's a victorian doll house, a very expensive one which I got for a bargain. It's decorated inside with all my colors but they never got any furniture, which is fine with me, because that's the fun part!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I think the doggie high chairs are cute!! Yes, Bella is very spoiled but I don't think she needs a high chair.

Unknown said...

Sorry, Stace - I think those high chairs are hideous! I do like the doll house, though - I've never seen one before. I'm anxious to see it in November.