Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday Afternoon...

Wow...it's been a full day of "Adventures In Toddlerland"! Everyday, I let her discover a few more toys...it's fun to pull out new things and watch her explore them. She loves the playhouse, especially if I role play with her.

After her nap, I decided to do an Easter Egg Hunt, not knowing if she would even understand what it was. I only hid a few eggs filled with fruit snacks as well as some "Playdough Bunny Eggs", but she definately loved every minute of it!

Larry barbequed again tonight, since Stacey has missed that living on her own. After dinner, Stacey and I took her to my school to play on the playground. We have a fabulous preschool area that's even covered for protection from the sun and she had a ball!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the picture of lydia playing with my doll house! I hope enjoys it... it's got years of love still in it!

~Shelley