Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Anticipation...

Wow...this has been a busy week! We spent all weekend getting ready for Lydia. Shannon and Josh are going away for a few days so Stacey will have Lydia while they're gone and it just happens to be while I'm on Spring Break, so they're going to spend the week enjoying the good weather in San Antonio. They don't arrive for another week, but Larry and I spent last weekend getting ready! We pulled out old toys and even hit a few yard sales...you can tell we're a LITTLE excited!

On Monday, we got some good news from Shannon and Josh...they're expecting a baby BOY! After three daughters AND a grandaughter, we're all very excited! I've already hit a couple of sales and bought some outfits in baby blue...and I'm sure I'll be doing lots more shopping before July.
I spent today at the Bexar (pronounced "Bear") County Courthouse because I was called for Jury Duty...I think it's the 15th time for me! Every time we move, I get my letter in the first year. I did get put on a rape case, but was finally dismissed late in the day. (I think it's because I said I didn't drink alcohol and have been a member of "Mothers Against Drunk Driving", and this case involved alcohol.) I was glad to leave because it was such a depressing case. It made me thankful for the life God has blessed me with!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, is that Shelley's Playschool Dollhouse? Lydia is going to love that! I know she's going to have a wonderful time with you and won't want to come home. I'm going to miss her though! :)