Friday, March 14, 2008

Day Two...

It was really hard for me to go to school today and know that Stacey and Lydia were at home with Larry today, but because it was "Fun Friday", once I got there, I didn't have much time to think about it! Now I've got the next five days to play with my girls...

We started out the weekend by going to "Incredible Pizza" and having a great dinner...LOTS of choices! Lydia enjoyed the fruit more than anything, but what was really fun was exploring all the games and rides. She rode the merry-go-round, and a few others but what was funny was how much she likes to watch people...I mean she doesn't miss a thing!

After we got home, it was still really warm so we went to the park again and then home for bath, story and bedtime. I can't wait for tomorrow when we get to take her to the zoo!

















Larry and Stacey hung a gate at the top of our stairs, so hopefully we can have a safe and fun week!

1 comment:

Ken and Melody Ruge said...

You are having TOOOOOO much fun