Sunday, September 16, 2007

Busy Week


This is a picture of the inner courtyard at Oak Hills, where I went on Wednesday evening to pick up a copy of Max's new book. Then I headed over to Community Bible Church where they had a "Revival" going on. My neighbor invited us since it's a really big event in San Antonio. Our next door neighbor was the evangelist who was preaching, and although I had met his wife, I had not yet met him. It was a wonderful message and a LOT of people went forward to pray! Before I left that night, I was able to talk to him for a few minutes and he gave me his book which I already read and it was wonderful...very similiar to Larry's testimony!
We've been so busy every weekend, that we haven't even begun to explore all San Antonio has to offer. We did go down to the Riverwalk once when Joan was visiting, but we haven't had time to go back there and see it or the Alamo yet. I've made a list of all the things I want to do, but the weekends go so fast we just don't have time! One place we did go was to the little town of Boerne, which is where this picture was taken. The day we visited there was a festival going on, but the town has a lot to offer on it's own, too. It's full of antique shops and cute resaurants, and it's definately a place we'll want to visit again.

No comments: