Thursday, June 14, 2007

Long Awaited Day!

Two of my good friends, Laurie Yost and Vicki Jones have been planning a trip to Chicago for months now, and it finally took place today! We're all so busy that we couldn't seem to find an entire day we all were free. Well, it was worth the wait! We had so much fun not only shopping, although we did plenty of that, but just talking and laughing together. We went out to lunch at Olive Garden, and spent the rest of the day at Spring Hill Mall. By late afternoon we were all trying to squeeze in as much fun as we could because the day was coming to an end much too quickly! I only wish I had more hours left before the move so that we could spend more time together. We got home just in time for me to pick up the dinner I had prepared for Stan and Dorene Burruss. What a special evening that was, too! Getting to share a meal with long time friends and catch up on all that's new. How am I ever going to survive without these people God has placed in my life?

No comments: