Friday, June 22, 2007

COUNTDOWN...

Well, it's less than a week now until we move to San Antonio and I'm trying to squeeze in all the time I can with Lydia. After a busy couple of days doing our yard sale and getting rid of all that we won't be needing in Texas (like snow shovels), I finally got to spend an evening with my favorite 17 month old toddler! She wasn't feeling really great tonight because she's teething, but we had fun anyway. My mom and Stacey joined us for a trip to the mall, where we explored all the kid friendly spots. Her favorite parts were buying a "Dumbo" cup with a straw and eating "Dippin' Dots" ice cream! We were only there a couple of hours, then we went home for bathtime and a snack before her mommy showed up to pick her up. Tomorrow, Larry comes home after being gone for six weeks...he's going to really see changes in his grandaughter!

No comments: