Monday, June 25, 2007

The Last Goodbyes

After a hectic day with the packers at our house, Shannon and Josh invited us over for barbequed chicken. It was a great dinner, but I chose to spend my time outside exploring Lydia's world...I didn't want to miss a second with her while I had the chance! She was exhausted, but her parents allowed her to stay up late one more night. Lydia was a hoot playing with Bella! I finally put her to bed for the last time...at least for a while! Then we had time with the kids after that. We ate some Culver's custard (I'm sure going to miss that too!) and looked at old pictures on their computer... God has blessed us with the neatest kids! Tomorrow will be our last day with Stacey. She took the day off to be with us on moving day. I have a feeling it's going to be a hard day!

No comments: