Saturday, June 30, 2007

Answered Prayer!

Wow...God does answer prayers! Yesterday, I had a really hard day feeling SO far away from everyone and nothing seemed to be going right. The furniture had been delayed and wasn't due until next week, among other things. I was ready to take a flight back to Illinois. Then I decided to give it all to God. I read some verses given to me by my good friend, Lee Reese and went to bed (After all, it has been a really stressful week and I was exhausted). Then we got a phone call saying the moving truck WOULD be here Saturday. This morning after the truck got there, neighbors started stopping by and everyone was so great! Two of the women I met were definately Christians and one was even friends with one of our old pastors. Later in the day I even found out that the neighbor two doors away is the youth pastor at the church Larry has been going to. It was like God reminding me that no matter where we go, He's the same God here as He is in Illinois or Colorado or California. So even though we're not "settled" yet, we WILL be in church tomorrow morning to praise Him for all he's done for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ken and I both enjoyed your blog today. God is good...We drove through Rocky Mountain Park today and were awed by the magnificence of His creation. It is a fearful thing to be in the midst of all those mountains. Like the fear of the Lord. Not afraid of but mindful of how truly small we are. "What is man that You are mindful of him?" Have a blessed Sunday. Melody