Friday, July 10, 2009

Fun Days with People I Love....

I just can't seem to get enough of spending time with my kids and grandkids....

Thursday, Shannon and I took Joshua to the mall to get his one year old portraits taken, but before that, we hit a huge shoe sale at Stride Rite. I think Shannon now had enough shoes to get her kids through high school! Both Lydia and Joshua were in great moods and the pictures came out great...easy when the children are so adorable!

This morning we woke up to a another cool rainy morning, but Shannon had found some yard sales she wanted to hit, so off we went in our jackets and rain gear. I was amazed at Shannon's ability to recognize bargains and quickly determine what she needed. She's a very discerning shopper and Lydia is quickly learning to follow in her mommy's footsteps. Each time we got in the car, Lydia would ask "Another yard sale, Mommy?" It was so much fun watching them in action!


No comments: