Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Birthdays and Big Steps...

This has been a wonderful birthday, mostly because I'm with my favorite people, but also because we got some good news today. After a delicious breakfast at Millies with my family, we headed home where we got a phone call from the realtor saying that the offer Stacey made on the house she liked was accepted! We're really pressed for time since we leave this Sunday, but we hope to tie up all the loose ends before we leave.


Since I've been at Shannon and Josh's this week, I've gotten LOTS of animal time taking care of their 2 dogs and fish...today it was with "Buddy", their bearded dragon. On the way to dinner we stopped at the local pet shop where Lydia showed me all her favorite animals, including a huge tortoise.






Just when I thought the day couldn't get any better, I found out Larry had planned a surprise party for me. I found out by accident, but it was still a surprise and couldn't wait to find out who would be there...EVERYONE! He and Stacey invited friends from church and school so I saw people I hadn't seen in a long time...what a fun evening!










No comments: