Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More Northern Adventures...

Time is zipping by and already my trip is halfway over.  Yesterday I visited Rockton Grade School where I used to teach, and visited classrooms dressed as the "Reading Fairy.  I was surprised how many of the little ones remembered me after two long years!

Later that afternoon, I also got to visit the preschool where Stacey teaches.  It is a beautiful building and people raved about what a treasure Stacey is...we've always known that her gift is little ones, but it's nice to know that others appreciate her too.














Then this morning my mom and I met our good friends, Bernie and Lee for breakfast at a darling Swedish restaurant before I headed back to Shannon and Josh's to visit the kids. It's been a great trip so far with the exception of the cold weather...I guess I've adjusted a little too well to San Antonio, because now I can hardly stand the freezing temperatures here.

No comments: