Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Final Hours...

We met this morning for breakfast at "The Stockholm Inn" to start my final day up north. The Swedish pancakes were wonderful, but the best part was spending time with my mom and the kids!





After breakfast we headed over to the mall so we could spend a little extra time together before I headed to the airport. While we were there, we watched a child jumping on a tramp with a harness so that they can go really high. I asked Lydia if she wanted to try it and got a very enthusiastic "yeah!" ...I couldn't believe what a thrill seeker she is...just like the rest of her family!



The last thing we did was visit Toys R Us where Lydia got in on celebrating Barbie's 50th birthday before picking out her "goodbye Grandma" gift.

















1 comment:

The Eckers said...

Sorry we missed you while you were here, hopefully next time you can meet Gracie!!