Thursday, October 25, 2007

Reagan Football Game

Tonight Larry and I went out to get something to eat and he mentioned a local football game that was going on tonight. I said "Oh, that's the one everybody at school was talking about". So on the spur of the moment we decided to go and see what all the excitement was about. Wow...were we impressed! First when we got there and found out it was $7.50 a person to get in, I was about to go back home, but then I found out I got in for free because I teach in this district. That was kinda cool, but then we went in and realized it was more like a college game than what we were expecting. My favorite part of course was half time...the band was amazing! I couldn't believe the number of people involved...they looked professional!











As we were leaving, I couldn't resist taking a picture of the band's transport vehicle...kind of different from what we were used to in Rockton/Roscoe! The one thing that was the same were the kids...we sat in the band parent's section right next to the band and I watched the kids. Teenagers are the same wherever they live!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

wow, I can't beleive they have their own semi!!! Wish I could have seen that.