Monday, July 19, 2010

Another Move...?

I remember not too long ago when Larry first was out of work saying things like "I'll only move if it's to the midwest..." or "I don't care what you do, just so we don't have to move again!"...well, guess what? Yep, the Lord has been working miracles because I am rejoicing that Larry got a job in Dallas! I don't know how He does it, but I didn't even balk...God completely changed my heart. I'm now anxious for whatever adventure He has for me there, and I realize that He's never let me down and only keeps making me stronger!

The week before our vacation, we took off to explore the Dallas area in case the job offer came through and when it did, we had our house all picked out and were ready to accept the position. Now we leave the details in God's capable hands and begin moving forward. Knowing Him, the best is yet to come!






No comments: