Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Fun Weekend...

Weekends have been so much fun since Larry got the bike and now that fall is here, there's lots to do and nice weather which makes it even better! Saturday, we took a trip up north to run a Christmas errand before we went to church. Then on Sunday, we went out to visit someone that Larry knows from work and I ended up going horseback riding for the afternooon. I hadn't ridden at all for over four years and although it was just riding western around the ranch, it felt great!
I just got back a few minutes ago from the school where my fourth graders put on a patriotic musical for Veterans Day. They looked so cute in their costumes and I'm always amazed at what parents in this district do...the kids looked like professionals! I love all my students and it's fun to be a part of things like this.

No comments: