Thursday, January 24, 2008

Family Reading Night

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, but there really hasn't been anything to post...just the same old stuff. Tonight, after going out for a fish dinner with Larry, I stopped by my school for "Family Reading Night". I didn't really know too much about it because I haven't been involved with it, but I was curious because I used to help with the planning at RGS. Anyway, I'm really glad I stopped in because it was fun to see the kids involved with all the activities the teachers had planned. Everybody seemed really glad to see me and I got lots of hugs from the kids as well as had an opportunity to meet some parents of my students. As much as I miss RGS, I am starting to fall in love with Encino Park Elementary...I guess this was all part of God's plan!

No comments: